$150 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
My billing service will submit claims to your insurance company, however, you are responsible for deductibles,co-insurance, and co-payments. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with your insurance benefit. Any billing questions are referred to Janell at 719-579-6436.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Once you commit to a specific therapy time, I am unable to fill that position if you cancel, and I am unable to bill your insurance company. If possible, I will reschedule you during the week, however, If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment you will be charged $100.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.